New Pics and Cake Stories
I just uploaded 115 new photos. Check 'em out. They start from April 26th onwards. On a side note, I love cake. I really really love cake. 6 of us from the dorms (5 americans, one swede) set out to go to an all-you-can-eat cake buffet on saturday. The first place we went to turned us down as soon as they saw a gang of foreigners. The next place we went to yielded success. The cake buffet is meant for office people, who casually eat cake and drink coffee. We went there on one mission: to eat as much cake as possible. It costs about $15 (1500 Yen) per person, and we ended up robbing them of about $100 dollars worth of cake. The six of us together ate 49 pieces of delicious, sweet, nectar. I ate 6 pieces(I could have pushed for 7 or 8, but I had already eaten food that day). The funny part of this story is that there is this big guy from colorado with us, Chris Myles. He finished two pieces of cake before I even sat down with my two pieces. The staff started laughing at him in amusement, but it quickly turn from astonishment to fear. I think they were seriously wondering if they had enough cake. He ended up finishing 15 pieces, a new world record (according to him). Anyways, after eating all that *food*, we walked back to the dorm (a 45 min. walk) to burn the cake off. It goes without saying that I slept like a baby that night.


Post a Comment