Monkey hate technology, robot hate the monkey...

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Vivid Memories

Back home again....missing Japan too much. Sendai feels like more of a home than Santa Barbara. I'm so glad that I decided to study abroad, as this half year is honestly the best in my life...人生で一番最高の半年!I really don't feel like typing too much, but I've made quite a few life long friends. I think I've changed a lot in the way I think, and act, from this experience. Anyways, I'm looking forward to see all you guys in Cupertino, and SB, and know that my American life will become new again.

I think I'll keep updating the blog, just for fun.

일본...보고십다.

  • Hey Shyam, posting a comment here to tell you that....it was great to have you around here in Sendai.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/20/2005 10:27 AM  

  • me again...read you blog from the first post till the latest. Hey, who is the Mongolian girl you met at Kuni's party?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/20/2005 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment