Monkey hate technology, robot hate the monkey...

Friday, May 12, 2006

IV Life

Santa Barbara is awesome. I love this school and most of all, I love spring quarter! I think in retrospect, every year of college is the "best" and memorable. Even though I feel like I don't fit in here 100%...or even 80%, given the chance to choose between Stanford and all the UCs for undergrad again, I would have to choose UCSB...I think I'm definitely cooler because of it. (notice how think is the key word) Of course it has its down moments, but most of them are due to either my own laziness or my Monta Vista sense of grade whoring. Fun.

What's new: Been missing a lot of class lately, and haven't really been studying. On the other hand, I haven't played a video game since the quarter started. I'm actually having fun outside with people (which is >>>>>>>grades/school in my mind at this point)

What's next: Korea/India for the summer (and I'm getting paid).....that will probably when my next post is too.