So sleepy....
Hello everyone, I made it Korea fine and I'm still alive and everything. So anyways, the past 24 hours have been really interesting. I'm too tired at the moment to be eloquent about it so I'll just list the accomplishments that I have made so far.
- Offered a teaching position for kindergardeners
- Someone random started talking to me and tried to convert me to Christianity
- Been mistaken for a Yonsei University student and gave directions (correct ones) to random people
- Saw Nanta, which is like the Korean version of Stomp! and was drafted to go on stage.
- Got a cell phone
- Ate 3 full meals (hey, this is an accomplishment since I haven't eaten like this since last quarter)
The weather here is humid, but not that hot (temperature-wise) and there's a good chance of rain coming up this weekend. As far as differences between Japan and Korea, Korea is a lot dirtier...Trashbags are just left casually by the side of the road, and there doesn't seem to be a good reason for that since there are trashcans nearby. The traffic is terrible and I can't imagine how anyone can drive here also since the taxi and bus drivers are nuts. All in all, this place is a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to my coming summer.
- Offered a teaching position for kindergardeners
- Someone random started talking to me and tried to convert me to Christianity
- Been mistaken for a Yonsei University student and gave directions (correct ones) to random people
- Saw Nanta, which is like the Korean version of Stomp! and was drafted to go on stage.
- Got a cell phone
- Ate 3 full meals (hey, this is an accomplishment since I haven't eaten like this since last quarter)
The weather here is humid, but not that hot (temperature-wise) and there's a good chance of rain coming up this weekend. As far as differences between Japan and Korea, Korea is a lot dirtier...Trashbags are just left casually by the side of the road, and there doesn't seem to be a good reason for that since there are trashcans nearby. The traffic is terrible and I can't imagine how anyone can drive here also since the taxi and bus drivers are nuts. All in all, this place is a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to my coming summer.


Post a Comment