Monkey hate technology, robot hate the monkey...

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Just in case you didn't know

I forget to mention the small tiny fact of where I am and what I'm doing here....I'm in Seoul, Korea right now having fun and getting ready for a 10-week research internship at KAIST University. KAIST is actually in the city of Daejeon (2 hours away), and I will be leaving for there on Sunday. I got this internship through the Materials Research Lab at UCSB and am funded by the National Science Foundation. Pretty sweet, huh? Well hopefully while reading this travelblog, you get a sense of what life is like halfway around the world...and what I'm doing with my summer. As a note of caution: I don't consider this an academic work or anything so my grammar is what I want it to be....as time goes on, you can be amused at how it gets worse.

  • Hope that your stay in Korea will bring you lots and lots of great memories, maybe even more than the ones you had over here in Sendai.

    Enjoy!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/25/2006 7:12 AM  

Post a Comment